The travel committee is responsible for organizing the annual study trip of L.S.V. Sheherazade. This could include a trip to countries in the Middle East or North Africa, or European countries with an Islamic history or population (Andalusia, Bosnia, etc.). In the past, Sheherazade has been to Lebanon and Tunisia, among other places. If the situation with corona allows, you and your fellow committee members will be responsible for organizing the trip. You will ensure that the entire trip will run smoothly (as much as possible). Of course, you will also be expected to join this trip.
What can you expect?
- Expanding your network with ambitious students and professionals
- The opportunity to develop your social skills
- A nice addition to your resume!
What do we expect?
- You are good at planning and organizing
- You are stress resistant and structured
- You are motivated and enthusiastic
- You can work well in a team
- You are flexible and have a proactive attitude
Are you interested in being part of this committee in order to make an active contribution to L.S.V. Sheherazade? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume, the committee you want to be part of and a motivation letter. We will then contact you as soon as possible!