The Lecture Committee is responsible for organizing (educational) lectures and any conferences and/or seminars. This enthusiastic committee is responsible for the organization of lectures and visits to institutes for our association. For example, you will approach prominent and involved speakers with the question whether they want to debate against another expert about a (current) theme or whether they are interested in giving a lecture. This can be, for example, an in-depth lecture that is based on courses that are being given at that time, but also a lecture on a current theme.
What can you expect?
- Expanding your network with ambitious students and professionals
- The opportunity to develop your social skills
- A nice addition to your resume!
What do we expect?
- You have strong social and communication skills
- You have good writing skills
- you are involved
- You are motivated and enthusiastic
- You are flexible and have a proactive attitude
Are you interested in being part of this committee in order to make an active contribution to L.S.V. Sheherazade? Send an email to email@example.com with your resume, the committee you want to be part of and a motivation letter. We will then contact you as soon as possible!